"I have worked with a number of Amendola Communications reps over the years and, without exception, have always found their professionalism and deep knowledge of the industry outstanding."
– Anthony J. Guerra, Editor-in-Chief, healthsystemCIO.com
"As a health IT analyst, I cover a highly dynamic and complex market with
constantly moving pieces in terms of companies, products, technologies, and
people. It's a challenge to keep up with it all but Amendola Communications
has been an invaluable resource that helps me connect the dots by providing
access to leading companies and healthcare executives - often at a moment's
notice. I am most grateful for their continued responsiveness to my
– Nancy Fabozzi, Senior Industry Analyst,
Healthcare, Frost & Sullivan
"Jodi Amendola is one of the best PR persons I've ever met in any industry and certainly the best by far in the healthcare sector."
– John Moore, Chilmark Research
"I've had the pleasure of working with Amendola Communications for more than three years now. Each of their staff members is professional, courteous, and most importantly, persistent. They keep me informed on all the latest news related to their healthcare IT clients, and ensure I cover it appropriately. They also work closely with me to ensure their clients are regularly considered for original editorial opportunities in Healthcare Technology Online. They truly go above and beyond for their clients, and are well respected by the healthcare industry's most influential media outlets."
– Ken Congdon, Editor In Chief, Healthcare Technology Online
"I have worked with Jodi and her colleagues at Amendola Communications on many editorial placements over the years. In all cases, the content prepared by Amendola Communications reflected careful and thorough research of the subject matter and the publication's audience. It is a pleasure to work Jodi's agency, which consistently upholds the highest standards of professionalism, both for her clients and for her editorial contacts."
– Frank Irving, Editor, PhysBizTech
"Working with Amendola Communications, in particular Jodi, these past 10 years has been an enjoyable experience. Jodi understood the needs of our CIO readers and always pitched stories that were unique and in-depth in their scope. I particularly enjoyed that Jodi always had a pitch for a story that was on our editorial calendar anytime we met at a health IT conference. I would recommend Jodi Amendola and Amendola Communications for any public relations work."
– Bob Mitchell, a writer at NextGen Healthcare and former managing editor of ADVANCE for Health Information Executives
"Amendola Communications is a powerhouse team of PR professionals who have the knowledge, capability and fortitude to get each project done right and on time. I can always count on them to provide expert assistance, no matter how complex the task or tight the deadline."
– John Andrews, Andrews Communications and healthcare industry journalist.
The Amendola Communications team has garnered years of industry awards thanks to our innate understanding of the needs of industry editors, analysts, bloggers and reporters. We value their time and, in return, our media and analyst relationships are some of the strongest in the industry.
AC has gained a national reputation as a leading healthcare/healthcare IT PR agency and is a valued resource for industry trade media editors and bloggers, who rely on AC for targeted story pitches and story sources. We often get first pick for planned articles and dominate entire issues on behalf of our clients.
Our analyst relations services include analyst briefings as well as face-to-face meetings at key trade shows. These relationships are especially critical when entering a new market or introducing new technologies.
As part of our media relations services, our team uses a personal touch when reaching out to media contacts, ensuring maximum press coverage of press releases and other corporate announcements in online and print publications. Creating customized pitches and versioning stories to appeal to diverse media outlets, we proactively pitch editors for articles, interviews and source opportunities to place your executive team and clients in the spotlight.
Media relations services:
- Proactively pitch interviews.
- Pitch leadership and client "champions" as interview and article sources.
- Leverage opportunistic PR – we connect the dots to create opportunities for our clients
and proactively pitch trends stories.
- Review editorial calendars to track article opportunities in top-tier trade publications.
- Review and pitch daily media leads from editorial services.
- Arrange podcasts/video interviews, including testimonial interviews.
- Re-purpose your corporate blog articles to create an ongoing presence on blogs and social media outlets and utilize postings for media pitching.
- Seek opportunities for key executives to participate on editorial advisory boards.
- If needed, we can provide media training for your executives.
For more information on our public relations and marketing services, contact us today.